Friday, May 06, 2005

Road to SOC

First I have to school people, because thats what I do. I school people, bring them to school in my big bad yellow school bus of pain. I present to the blog, my physics textbook !
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Note that it is restricted for sale in the United States as it will BLOW THEIR PUNY MINDS INTO A MILLION SHARDS OF PAIN. And when they say fundamental, it tries to make you feel better, but you soon realise fundamental means every fucking physics crap that is in this world.

Note that it is an EXTENDED version. That means more physics ! And about how many wood chucks chuck wood ? Chuck this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Those are my physics equations I had to memorise 15 hrs before the final exam, because it was fucking CLOSED book.

Back to the topic at hand, the road to SOC.

I have walked the path to SOC. I realise that SOC is actually Star Wars in disguise. When I first joined SOC, I was happy and full of life like Anakin Skywalker. I raced pods (Nissan Sunny), met up with Jar Jar Binks (Goat), and was staying on a planet with aliens (Caucasians). Then I started learning the force (L33t Programming Skills). I could persuade droids ( Java Programs ) to do stuff, and wield a lightsaber ( Optical Mouse ). But then I got curious in the dark side ( Any SOC module above level 1000 ). The more I learnt , the more I got sucked into it. My eyebags started to look like the Emperor, and I had to replace my hand due to carpal tunnel syndrome (like Luke Skywalker). Then I met the Emperor (The Great Chinaman). He asked me to be his right hand man to rule over the world. I joined the dark side (Streamed from 3 year course to 4 year Computer Science course). Soon I began to kill all the rest of the good Jedi (I quit my ecas and started to ignore friends from other faculties). I also led my army of Droids to battle the clones. Now my last plans are almost in completion, to lure my peons (Monkey and Chicken) to the dark side. Join me, to learn the dark side of the force.

Damn, the shit i'm smoking is strong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

I will never join the dark side. Since when did the dark side smack a Naruto Theme on their training camps? uncool... uncool... Only one thing will force me to the dark side(If the Corny State of Illinois rejects me)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home