Thursday, February 10, 2005

My Chinese New Year

This years chinese new year was like any other... Just visit the relatives I see so often(except this time they all give me money, which isnt something that happens everyday), play some Mahjong, Blackjack and take some pictures.. It may be a normal CNY for me, but it may be the last one I would be having here in Singapore, if I go to America to study... My last CNY in Singapore.... my LAST one... and I had #@!!%&***! rations in camp for my reunion Dinner!!!


Tender Grilled Chicken in Peanut Curry Sauce
Steamed Beansprouts in Spicy Sauce
Braised Beancurd with Peaunts
Special Thai Steamed Rice
All in a f**king ration box..

The Bacardi Breezer and can of baked beans was something extra I added, in a hope to lighten my already sad mood... The alcohol helped abit, but the beans just made me fart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home