Thursday, February 03, 2005

Damn Im Bored

Ok.. I just realized, there are only 2 reasons i would ever write something in my blog...
1)I am bored to death
2)I have something important to do, but it requires significantly more energy than just sitting around on my reclining chair from Ikea and bitching about stuff on the internet

Today, it is reason number duex...

Chinese new year is fast approaching, and my mom came up with this weird reasoning(she claims she read it in a reputable book written by an old dude with long facial hair) that I have to clean up my bedroom(which I have been unable to sleep in for the past few years, due to the insurmountable loads of garbage residing on the floor and bed)

so we will have better fortune in the new year... Apparently the trash in my room collects the "Sha-Qi"(which is a bad thing), bringing Misfortune and Sickness to the household.
So far, its unFortunate that my mom keeps on pestering me to clean up my room... and Im Sick of it.....(Darn, maybe she's right about the "Sha-Qi" thing...)
****Mom, if you're reading this, I actually enjoy packing my room very much... I can finally organize my clothes and find lots of lost treasures... Please dont be angry with me, thank you for bringing me into this world...****

So here I am, writing nonsense on my blog, when im supposed to be packing my room... its 10.16Pm now....its not too late to start packing my room... Oh look... my friend Soe Beng Sheng just logged on to Msn, hes trying to convince me to buy an ishuffle

dont you think it looks so gay?(im just saying it to convince myself, even though it looks so hot)
must....not....buy...it.... the force is Strong within me.... or is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home