Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The female mind

Its hard to really figure out what really goes on in da female mind. Its like, they say one thing, but they keep the actual truth from you, expecting you to guess what she means... for example...

Female: Its ok, you can go out with your friends, i understand...

What she actually thinks: He actually choosen his FRIENDS over ME?!? That uncaring bastard. I'm not going to care about him anymore unless he comes and says sorry to me..ooh ooh... and buys me a new pair of heels...ooh, the ones with those little diamond studded toe rings... But nahh, he's as sensitive as the skin below my heels.. I should just give him hell, make him sorry for ever choosing his friends over me... I'll nail a dead chicken to his front door..that'll teach him!!! But wait, why should i spend money on a chicken for that ungrateful fag? I have his ATM PIN number, i'll use his OWN money to buy a dead chicken to nail onto his door.. Better yet, I'll use his money to buy those diamond studded heels myself! who needs him... I have to go complain to my friends about him now...

Why can't women be as straightforward as guys? But then again, attempting to read a woman's mind ia skill.. Sought after by many, mastered by few(unless you're gay)..
Countless men's aids (Mens health, www.askmen.com....etc...) are avalable to the average joe...
To Guys: read em, they actually have some quite useful stuff
To Gals: read em, then you'll know how much effort we guys put in to try to understand you all...

The perfect relationship should be like me and my dog, Bob(identity witheld to protect Eric)... He's so easy to understand... Whatever he's feeling, he speaks it out...

Me: Cmon eric, lets go...

Eric:... ...

Me: Eric, you hungry? Want some leftover nightsnack from last christmas? Cmonnn...

Eric:... ...

Me: You're such a nice doggy...If you didn't secrete so much saliva, i'd hug you

Eric:... ...

(Car approaches)

Eric:... ... Woof Woof!... ...

Me: Easy boy... Easy...

Eric:... ...

Match made in heaven...


I have a girl friend... In a way, i can decode what she's saying (sometimes)..
She gives me hell sometimes, but i guess its just my fault...
I've seen her good and bad sides many times over, and i still love her...and would do many things for her... Am i a passionate undying lover(like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Steven Seagul), or just a glutton for punishment? Who cares? I love her... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home