Friday, September 03, 2004

Life is like a Chilli Crab... -It burns

I seldom have anything to write here... well, actually i do, but im just too darn lazy to do so... its kinda like a chore to share your inner-most feelings with a computer who's only purpose is to do what the mouse and keyboard tells it to(especailly when i usually use only 2 fingers to type stuff out, i use 4 fingers when i have Linkin Park playing on the box)...
i ate chilli crabs today at lau pa sat.. Besides the fact that i have a low chilli tolerance threshold(and i had an ulcer in my mouth that burned like a cat on fire), it was pretty darn good... better than that crap-shit-poor-excuse-for-a-chilli-crab they serve at Fish N' co...(im just pissed that i paid $19 for it, its actually not that crap-shit)... im going back for a rematch after my ulcer clears...

I have 2 ducks on the table beside me.. one of them goes quack quack when i press its stomach..(as long as its battery holds out).. ok, its obvious that i cant think of anything to type here... im just randomly saying stuff to fill up the space.... Maybe i should type stuff when i actually DO have something thats majorly bothering me right now(and when i could bother to do so... sigh, i shouldnt care so little....).. I love my ducks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home