Saturday, February 05, 2005

Life support 101, Caffeine

Today began like any other, friends to meet, errands to run, pacts made with God to deliver me from would-be road accidents involving my car... That poor beast had been through enough abuse that before the paint job, it looked like it barely survived Bosnia. A good prophylaxis for sleeping at the wheel is of course, Caffeine. I term it life support cause sleeping at the wheel does not enhance my lifespan any.

However, I overlooked an important aspect of caffeine in general and coffee in particular, dehydration. Ater 5 cups of coffee and 3 shots of espresso, I still felt like 20g of brain cells away from George Bush. Seeing that I cannot possibly be caught dead deep in Republican thinking, I started eating and drinking hoping that my day would be finished with dinner. Apparently, that 1 L of water kept me going through the night till the next morning till this crappy Blog entry which my friend chicken forced me to write.

He also voted against me and made me watch a show about a mad engineer who pissed in his milk bottles. The show's only redeeming feature was that the lead didnt talk much but spent alot of time acting quiet and mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home