Monday, February 07, 2005

I am wrong, you are right.

Today is the day that 8 people have went into my friendster account and actually viewed it! Its so awesome! It must be Mr Man's Manliness that helped that, I can only tremble in abject fear when all the testosterone flows out of Mr Man's orifices. Its like Noah without an ark facing a flood of Mr Man's Macho Milkshake. But I digress.

Soon, I will be changing my location on that selfsame friendster page to Sydney, Australia. I really have nothing to bitch about as the only setback I can forsee is the lack of accommodations. Maybe I can shack in with a cheap slut? Maybe I can stay at a homeless shelter? Maybe I could do a Terminal and stay at the airport? Mr Man however would probably build a brick house and challenge the big bad wolf to blow his house down... thats how much Mr Man loves being a man.

So... life is just hunky dory eh? I am enroling in a university where just last year, a S'porean student murdered another S'porean student. The juicy bit was that they were both SAF officers (My brother is an officer so I understand they pick the craziest SOBs). I think I would feel safer in East Timor, at least the SAF officers there have to act like they know that swinging a baseball bat at the head *could* be fatal. Military people arent really smart to begin with, at least Bush had the sense to realise that and deserted midway during his service.

I really have nothing against American Univerisites except that I took one look at their application procedure and decided it was easier to do my dad's tax returns. Its almost at direct contrast with the Australian universities. I walk into IDP (the hardest part), show some cash and point to a random spot on the Aussie map. The counselers jump in like beheaded chickens and 15 minutes later, you have applied for a spot. I didnt even pay attention to which spot I pointed to... I could have pointed to the ocean and they would have ordered a Uni to be built on that spot to accommodate me. A few weeks later, I get a confirmation, fork out some dough and tada! Im in. Who cares if it ranks below half the universities in Bangladesh? Im goin somewhere with bitches and beer and the Bangaras are coming to singapore to sweat blood and tears for a pack of Curry flavoured Maggi Mee every night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home