Monday, May 23, 2005

Mucho Grande Prize

Wow, that response was quick to my previous post ! Well, congratulations Mr/Ms Anonymous, heres your prize.

You get an award from dafansu.blogspot.com, which you can put on your uber cool website, or print it out on a t-shirt and wear it. If I were you, I would get a tattoo artist to imprint on my forehead forever. For all those fools that couldn't get it right, you do not have the authority to copy and paste the following picture, as only Mr/Ms Anonymous has the right to do so.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

If Mr/Ms Anonymous doesn't collect the prize. I want it. I'm gonna tatoo it on my arse, that way when the Ang Mohs pull my pants down to kick my arse down to chinatown, they'll think twice after seeing my tatoo.

8:21 AM  
Blogger We, the citizens... said...

to chicken - hint: if they pull your pants down it ain't to kick your arse.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home