Sunday, May 22, 2005

Chinese exposure

When I was lost in the jungles of Malaysia, I was warned by the NUS adminstrator that a Lian He Zao Bao (Chinese Newspaper) reporter would call me up to talk to me. Well, being a potato, I was afraid that after she ( I dream that its some hot reporter named Miss Kitty who is willing to do anything to get the hottest story) heard my l33t chinese talk, NUS might be slammed and then I could not go overseas anymore. I would have to stay in Singapore with the heat and the sianz and the boring and the wimpy meat balls and the expensive absolut.

Luckily , I think the reporter could not reach me, thus she used one of my english quotes and translated it. Its in the 18 May 2005 LHZB paper.

Here my introduction be.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here, my quote is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

However, given the demographics of the blog reader, I suspect only one person might be able to read the following, which would be me.

Thus, let me translate.

Something something something something , Jason Quek, something something , Formpipe AB, something something, 21 years old, something, Computer Science, something something.

And thats only my intro. I call upon blog readers to translate my quote, if anyone gets it right, I give mucho grande prize !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it says something like:
" I will (determindly) give the company new directions, study and intake all I can, and than help companies think of new idea. This year's (experience) will contribute much to my experience(study). In the long run, I'll be able to consecrate this knowledge and help Singapore get to know new perspectives."
that's the rough idea, now where's my prize?

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home