Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Uni life is da bomb

Its another night in my all-guys college and I wonder what they are doing at the co-ed ones. Instead of celebrating free love, Sydney just celebrated non-discriminating love which brings me to my next point... Mardi Gras (The gay one w/o the beads) finished off some time back and here is a picture of me having my genitals caressed by a homosexual advertising for twister. I really didnt find it too funny but all I could do was smile.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think there might be 3 dead homosexuals if they went near Mr Man under normal circumstances. However, I have a theory that there would be 4 happy homosexuals if Mr Man was drunk.
Here is another one that shows the crowds gathering behind me, mousey, Nate (The ABC who sounds like a Singaporean) and Nate’s Girlfriend (to mask her identity n the fact I forgot her name, we shall call her Natasha).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My expression stems from the bunch of Lesbians gathering to my left. Also, im naturally high on coffee reserves from Sec 4. After looking at hundreds of homos prancing the street in nothing more than feathers/leaves/miniskirts, I came up with a defensive plan of action while holding my digital camera in front of my closet mirror.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I decided to get out my double dragon gear from Topshop out and display it in case I get assaulted by the heavily muscled homos. I could probably bluff my way outta any potential danger by threatening to only hit the face. Anyone who sees the Mr Wong’s shirt would probably think I am one of the 300 Grandmasters of Topshops men’s summer line.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With my defenses secured, I then proceeded to attend the awesome happening tripping rave opposite my college. The party was so wild that an engineering student was doing his homework on the computer, the chicks were browsing through the Ikea furniture catalogue and the main activity was to take pictures with a guy in a pink shirt and a stuffed bunny. We later got high on the sugar from the mountain dew and sang songs about Jesus and his Camper van.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

Clarence Clarence He's da man if he cant do it, no one can!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home