Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Physics is useless

God, I hate physics. Thats what my module I'm taking now has thought me. I fucking hate it. Because it exposes my inadequacy. My sec 3 physics knowledge from Mr Lye is not relevant at all. I know jack shit, compared to assholes from vietnam, I even saw a bloody physics textbook written in vietnamese. This is my third year already, can't I even just be left alone in my comfort zone ? Why make me take physics... Science majors don't have to prove the correctness of Lamport's baking algorithm, so I should be exempt from physics. I need to graduate soon.

But wait a fucking second ... I only have NS to look foward to. And I'm going to be a odd ass out in NS, while my graduate friends will be working on their careers. In 3 years time, when we have a reunion, the only thing going on in my career would be, I just made corporal or some shit like that.

I need to go on some sort of longterm overseas trip soon. Or else I will go crazy. Everyday I go to the same goddamned lecture theatres, see the same lecturers, hang out at the same places, even getting bored checking out the same girls recently. Thats when you know you have stayed too long in a place. I'm not a routine person. I need to get the fuck out of here soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

You could try eating at different canteens... Maybe that'll help.. I heard the Canteen in the Mech Engineering block is just swarming with hot babes waiting to get laid.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home