Thursday, February 17, 2005

I am Sad

I just ate a banana for supper... basically my mom buy's bananas, not for me or my dad, but for our pet tortise(its more important than us)... Why is that? Like the tortise, Im growing... I need nutrition... Nevertheless, I just ate the last banana in the house.. No matter how many times he's going to move his head in and out of his shell, snap his jaws and climbs onto my bag to masterbate, nothing is going to change the fact that I ate the last damn banana in the house. Its dried reptile food for him tonight...

Talking about how I bullied a small creature who lost his mate(sex partner) to mindless birds who tried to steal her banana(see? bananas are trouble) while she was eating it, is not the purpose of this post... To tell the truth, I just felt like I havnt written anything here for a long time and I was not about to be outdone by sensible topics like the 660m budget deficit(its so exciting)...

Valentines day just passed...
This was what I ate...

Sad huh?
You know whats sadder?
My mom is peeling a grape for the tortise now cos we're out of bananas...

I apologize for the poor quality of my(use of language) post today..
Unlike the other 3 people who post blogs here frequently,
I'm seldom pumped with coffee and various other things(drugs) that make you happy(and gay)...


To Ms Chuang:
I miss your blog, has the pigeon flown away?
Hot chicks are attracted to me. Its the tissues. It makes me look more sensitive(easy to pick on)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHA!!!! i like the way you make yourself sound so pitiful... lol.. all the best with your pet, your mum and her fruits! =)

11:30 AM  
Blogger kampungmei said...

eh, excuse me, pls do not ill treat my favourite Shihiyo ok!!! i'll take revenge for him one lor *shows fist!* hahaha i miss shishiyo!!!!!!! say hie to shishiyo for me ok? help me scratch his back ok? tell him it's from me! hahaha

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home