Thursday, February 24, 2005

Overseas = Fun

I actually kind of envy Goat for being able to study overseas. I should have done my NS first and went overseas..... But oh well.

Do you not know that going overseas for long period of time, can let you become someone completely new ? And in the case of Goat, thats a good thing. If you want to bitch, you could have done it in Singapore you know ?

First thing you have to do, is buy a car. Then next you have to use my Cantonese music I gave you. Next, try to dress more like a man, and get a bigger bicep. Then hang that arm outside the(da) car and blast that music. And then, do not be nice to people. Stare people down, and then assert your power over smaller people. Those things can't be done in Singapore, but overseas in Caucasian populated areas, they work better. You can thank me later when you get laid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home