Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Nothing to post

I haven't posted anything for quite some time... And there's a very good reason for that.. Cos there aint much going on in my life... Well actually, lots has happened the past week or so in my life...
But I wouldn't want to bore everyone with the same old story bout how most of the regulars in my camp have a broom(one of those cheap ones you buy from your local MaMa shop) stuck so far up their ass that it protrudes into their brain, prohibiting common brain functions such as "Logical Thought" and "Coherent Speech". Their hands have been permernantly shaped into these cup-like figures, large enought to carry the balls of their immediate superior.

I also don't want to brag about the fact that I am going to leave the Military in less than a month(Somewhere around 20th April). I have learnt much during the past 2 years(eg. Regulars are morons). My journey through the most overrated, money-wasting organization is finally coming to an end. For those who are still halfway through, I shall share something very important with you... Regulars are morons...

I'd also rather not bitch about the fact that MrMan stuffed a peanut pancake(those you buy at the kopitiam, $2 for 3 pieces) into my face, obstructing my view as i was descending on the roundabout at a multi-storey carpark. I was lacking proper vision all around, yet I still managed to avoid colliding with an oncoming 4-tonne Steamroller(Yes, you can sometimes find 4-tonne steamrollers in multi-storey carparks), thus saving the lives of everyone in the car, escaping with only a torn rubber guard thingy at the side of the car.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To Mr Man: The next time I'm sitting in your car, I'll be holding a camera in one hand and a peanut cake in the other.

One day my life will become interesting. One day I'll actually have something to write in my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home