Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sucks

Woah shit... theres no time to do nuts here... so much work/administrative stuff to do... it doesnt help that the bus service is non-existant and its too cold to walk more than 8 blocks... No time to write stuff.. only time to study...

will post lots shit here soon.. but first, its time to do my speech... damn speech com... meanwhile, here's evidence that my roommate gets to go out everyday drinking, while i stay home and do work...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, so i may be holding a handle of happy juice, but my roommate made me hold it... i was actually holding an Accounting book....


Nerd....

2 Comments:

Blogger fattybombom said...

Hahhaaa....What happened to your "I'm gonna be the cool asian kid wearing cool bball shoes."? NERD! =p

9:16 PM  
Blogger We, the citizens... said...

chicken's a nerd! chicken's a nerd!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home