Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Burnt Toast

After 120 hours of constant study at the library (equivalent to 5 days a week for 4 weeks for 6 hours) , I have decided that Goats just arent genetically suitable to be professional optometrists. Not only have I developed goat feed (or whatever goats eat) allergy and am now slightly anorexic (pictures of skinny goat not included in case of goaty japanese pervert sites) but I feel like I have developed caffeine tolerance cause it takes 300% more coffee to get my initial buzz (that is 6 double espressos for you NooBs). I have effectively acidified away all of my intestinal tract and overclocked my precious 5 brain cells till I feel like 2 steps away from a drunken blow out party like the one chicken has or rather is having.
I dont wanna type any more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

I suggest you switch to more potent sources of night fuel. Might i recommend Stevel Seagal's Lightning Bolt? You can't go wrong with a dick head like Steven endorsing it.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home