Thursday, September 08, 2005

Show face

Chicken has successfully carried out a very real hostile takeover of Dafansu.com. In fact, he probably gets so bored with staring at all that corn/spastic chinese student/naked white guys that unless he overblogs, he would be EXTRA SPICY BBQ Corn Chicken (ONLY $9.95, $12 with fries) instead of the more esoteric heavenly drain water chicken.

So I have decided to show face to our foursome (I think Mr Man has died from either drug overdose or choked on a meatball somewhere) and blog at least once a month so they wont assume I choked on a Kangaroo somewhere.

Anyway, nothing much is happening to me. Simply because there isnt much happening period. I am studying, eating, sleeping and the cycle of mind-numbing boredom continues... in a cycle that never ends like in Elton Johns song with that over-sized cat.

Anyway, just to show I am alive, I decided to enclose another photo of me and my flatmate's friends. It was supposed to be a singaporean BBQ thing *but* we went late and the food was on the extreme side of oily (kinda reminds me of changing engine oil). So went hiked on to this restaurant where we had some more decent food which didnt taste of Premium 98 unleaded (ok ok, i know thats petrol, I dont memorize what engine oil i use)

Anyway, here is a pic of me and my newfound friends (all of whom are singaporeans) which might not be very interesting to you readers in singapore but im sure Chicken cant wait to get all the asian faces he can.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope everyone is happy, the apartment is taking some time cause I dont have a camera. Will post after mid-sessions!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

Well, I want pictures of Empress... Surprisingly, thats the only place in Singapore which I forgot to get a photo of, even thou its the one place in Singapore where I go to suffer the most...

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home