Thursday, July 21, 2005

Random Blog Update

I have nothing to write here, cos I have an eventless life. Thats how it goes in Singapore. Eventless... And I don't forsee it getting any more interesting after I move to the Cornfields in a few weeks time.
I've been listening to an hour(1 hour too much) of Crazy Frog Music
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and need to vent my frustrations online for the world to see even though im so tired cos i spent the whole day walking around looking for a suit to buy. I's be needing a suit when I's be ploughing thru the cornfields in America. My writing style has been reduced to that of a Primary 6 student writing a "My memorable day" essay for his PSLE examination.

Before i begin, here's a short video entitled "Driving around SMU in an RX-8 with the windows down while blasting indian music and watching other people check us out"
You can download the 7mb file here

Here are random pictures and random thoughts...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alcohol is good. It makes you wanna dress up as Elvis(or Micheal Jackson, if you've had more than enough to drink) and throw toilet paper rolls at your neighbour's favourite mango tree. It makes you let go of your worries, gives you a whole set of new ones to think about. It leaves a burning sensation in your mouth(it you've got ulcers like me) after you drink it. Its the closest thing to drugs thats legal in Singapore. Doesn't it suck, that alcohol tastes soooooo bad? Beer tastes like cat's piss, Vodka smells like superglue and the stuff the Horny Goat brought back from Australia tasted like alcohol wipes.
Alcohol also enhances your vision...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It blurs your vision, making the ugliest of girls look "above average"

It also makes you see things..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I couldv sworn it was the clown from Stephen King's 1990 Ronald MacDonald Horror flick, IT, that offered me another drink. Hell, after that drink, the clown started running circles around me. I wished he would stop.... It hurt my head...

Confucius say, be at one with your spirit and you will wrap toiletpaper around yourself, put on a yellow helmet, sunglasses and play the guitar.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Confucius also say, if you have online blog, don't post stoopid pictures of yourself being stoopid, or the whole world will know you are stoopid, stoopid...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Reality catches up to us. It always does. Not even 60% alcohol can drive your misery away. It just gives you a bad headache and a chance to explain yourself. Heres a Dafansu top tip. If you're feeling down and out, don't blow a week's pay on expensive drinks at clubs/pubs. Do it duty free at home and you'll still have enough money leftover the next day for a box of panadol, a nice meal at Yoshinoya and a Taxi ride home.

I'm going to sleep now.

6 Comments:

Blogger We, the citizens... said...

does "being at one with your spirit(s)" involve drinking them?

9:16 PM  
Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

"being at one with your spirit(s)" is how Chief BigBearBalls of a North American Indian tribe first described the feeling of getting drunk after looting a cache of cowboy alcohol.

"um spirits are feeling all around this here me... -hic- ... um make cowboys look like Pocahontas during spring break..."

12:21 PM  
Blogger We, the citizens... said...

except in your case "being at one with your spirit(s)" makes people look like clowns.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ho! Who's that man on the bed next to you? Hmmm? Hmmmmmmmm?

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I meant to say What are you doing on the bed with that man? Hmmm? Hmmmmmm?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

You are seeing things dear kuzin... I would never sleep on the same bed with another man/touch another man/talk about touching another man/let another man touch me/all of the above... Unless im dead drunk...

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home