Saturday, June 25, 2005

2 more days!

I know everyone does not want me back cause all we ever do when I am around is think of things to do that involves driving and doing it. But I have changed! I am an international student!!! Now all I want to do is think of food I will miss in Australia and getting Chicken to drive me there while complaining of my Physics test.

So anyway, I spent the day before driving a Ute. Yup a ute. I think because as opposed to singapore, jobs involving menial labour DO goto the locals, they need a fancy name for what is essentially a lorry. Go figure. So anyway, I spent maybe 15ish hours driving that lorry to move stuff for my new apartment which was a ways from where I am currently based. Like the animals would know, I smashed that damn Ute into every tight corner I could find. Unlike my Honda Civic however, the Ute stayed intact even after repeated collisions. Its a ford. Maybe thats why. Im gonna buy me a ford... maybe a focus.

BTW, is anyone gonna surprise me at the airport? Cause if you wanna do it, i think we should co-ordinate so I get surprised at the proper gate. I do recall my brother surprising *us* while we waited at the wrong gate. Cant think.... argh initial photon momentum equals to planck's constant (6.626 x 10^-34) divided by Wavelength... argh...

Back to physics. Get ready to roll btw, I predict long drives while picking up my brother from SAFTI MI...

1 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

Can you bring your Ute back too?

Dont forget our T-shirts and High-Percentage Alcohol.
Remember, the value of our friendship depends on your procurement of material goods...

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home