Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Im Back

There are no words to express the immense joy I have to once again get lost again on singaporean roads... nay! singaporean soil! U guys know how to get me if u need me.

I am the 8 that blocks your road, I am the 8 that grabs your parking space, I am the 8 that runs over your girl cause she is too ugly to live. I am the 8. I am the 8 that overtakes you. I am the 8 that takes you places you could only ever go if you get lost. I am the 8 everyone wants to have unless u r rich enough to afford a Porsche Boxter. I am the 8 bearing down on you, your family, your friends and even your doggy.

But thats just the 8. Im sure people would wanna meet up with me cause they miss me? Or not... haha

I love the heat, I love the humidity, I love the greasiness and stickiness and all THAT JAZZ!!! Woohoo... Gimme a holler!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heavenly Drain Water Chicken said...

Hows Republic Commando and that weird RPG game you borrowed? after u completed them 5 times over, we could go out again ya? I know this great Cyber-Cafe we can play DOTA at all day/night long...

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into music promotion and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home